Sunday, November 6

random photosss in my phone =D


new raspberry chocolate MELTDOWN ice cream in cyberia market! heeeee


 kitten in the dustbin LOL I swear it jumped inside not meee!

mama and I~ AC~

baba cooked for us! ma you ji~! damn niceeeeeeee the carrot and mushroom!

appa bought for me one heeeeee

LOL, see what thambi do to my plate! stooooopid xD

my favorite linguine carbonara in HB3! trust me it's damn nice T_T

LOL I moved my work in front just to take picha! bahaha damn stoopiddd >>the right one heee

seeeee?!

the day when i was alone in FCM cafe. macha treat me this spicy nasi goreng and I finished it! *proud* heee

was chilling behind the cashier and I found this raspberry tissue cover~ =X

potate meal! wedges, hash brown and mashed potato from HB3

random selca ~ 'keutttt'

No comments:

Post a Comment