Thursday, November 3

 yesterday was fun!
appa brought us to tutti fruiti and he treated me boo-yahhhhhh

chocolate+red velvet+strawberry+raspberry <3 too nice T_T
mama one! heeee, way more lighter flavour than minee

so after that, we all decided to take light trails photos.
for our assignment. I didnt took any, not in the mood. just took alot of random photos =)


 rain <3

then start already, all SS in front of the drinks machine! LOL


 cool anottttt~

NG aduhhhh aduhhhh



appa kai se again! XD

 shweet couple photo shooting session! heeeeee <3
my appa and mama

 looks like wedding photo niii xD

 poyo chindian and mama heheeee

 Vincent and Vern <3


 whooooooops *cover my eyes*

 then dunno who suggested wanna take lesbo photos! xD
Faren and me, taken by mama
action!

 how could she not laugh actually, with my mushroom hair! LMAO haha

 it was fun thou! heeeeee

 then after that they randomly asked me to pose LOL
taken by mama too =)



back to couple shoot heeee 






 sho shweeeeeeeeeet

 we had lesbo one, now GAY! LOL






 Yen Vern emo emo apo ni~







 me, taken by Vincent~



 you all spot the ghost or not? =P

 spiderrrrr




 then randomly tried out panning LOL

 yea yeaaa, failed T_T nice car wehhh



No comments:

Post a Comment