Saturday, November 12

BIRTHDAY EVE 8/11/11



in English class, 
teacher asked us to write poem. 
and my sweet besties all wrote poems for me LOL!
mama , Paige and Sab!


vandalism, guess where =P
heeeee by mama! 

we all wanna pizza for our dinner! so..
shun bian go celebrate my last day being 17! LOL xD
heheeeeeee

my supermama =P
 *warning*  *food spam* LOL











 super appa ! xD





 anti-social yenvern cutting sushi! haha

 guess what, we walked all the way back to MMU! 3 or 4 km journey I guess!



walk 


walk 

and walk *LOL*
REACH! =P
walking STILL! xD
 my lovesssssss
 Paige zai nani?!



 chillllll at Cyberia park! hehehee

 Panji lovessssssss to pose! hhaha

 okay, and so do this one! xD

 look at my face! do you think what I think??
wanna see superrrrrrrrrrb GIF i made of mama and Paige?? =D
heeeeee, mama!

Paige!! sho cute righttt? =D



 and yeaaa spent almost 2 hours there and then we changed to swimming pool side!
heeeeeeeeeeeee!






 lovey doveyyy








what happened next, right at 12am 9/11/11 ?
heeheeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment