Sunday, November 13

BIRTHDAY 09/11/11

so I was busy taking photos around, then I heard birthday song. LOL
it's 12am already and yeaaaa my BIG DAY!
Paige and her boyfie Reid showed up! with a cake! heeeee
sho sweet <3



then they asked me to bite out that candle. LOL, seriously I knew what you guys planned to do!
my face LOL =P


oh yea, then after we ate the cake. *YEA LOL we ate it
this 2 habibi jumped into the water !



|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ended up like this! LOL YEAHHHH



 and guess what! we actually need to have resident card to swim there, or permission bla bla
we dont have it.
so here comes the guard! LOL
he was shouting at us! 'GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
hahaha fun right?? =P
so it was just 1++am after we were chased out by the guard.
heheeee, so went subang. =D










 *look at satha! hahaha 
 ni men share share larh! hmphhhh no colour!

it's 6am something, then we went to 4am Dengkil Chicken Rice!! =D



7.30am,back to putra cyber to get some sleep heeeee. we got class at 11! LOL
 after the class. heeeeeee! sab and mama!

7pm! off to Subangggggg =D



 *food spam food spam*










After dinner, mama,sab,appa and Panji went for movie
and I went to Maggie's place!! 
met with muaaaa bitches~! ah bern and ah rou!

I was having some fever and migraine that time, mag asked me to swallow this!
 and yea, she played this song for me. LOL damn cute one!! haha




 went to LOUD SPEAKER! OMG we sang alotttttttttttttttttttttt and so HIGH! haha
I recorded alot of videos too heheeee
 camwhore session heeeee





 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment