Wednesday, October 19

totally forgot about my bloggie.
haven't been blog for 3 days, and the last post was not really blogging. LOL

so second sem started, and this is the first week so we're STILL free~
just one assignment so far and it's our favorite Creative Photography =D
this weekend gotta go KL for shooting!! teeheeeeee *but im lack of money T_T*

just now my mum called me again, talking about the drama she's watching.
i cried, I just miss her so much. everytime I talk to her, I can't help but cry.
I bet she misses me as much as I miss her right. =(
sometimes I just wish I'm my sim character LOL, simply teleport from one place to another! 



not going to talk much since I'm sick
having fever, migraine, ulcer, summore whole body damn sore!
everytime come back to cyber sure sick one! ma de buo buo~~~~



nah, my sick face!
and KOOLFEVER to the rescue again
buh bye

No comments:

Post a Comment