Friday, December 9

3 days two nights in SEREMBAN

spent my last weekend in SEREMBAN YAY
I followed mama back to her hometown.
*bad quality photos were taken by my phone's front camera =X*






bandar tasik selatan =P

no one in the train!LOL
keep camwhore until we sesat, UKM, LOL where the hell was that

but at last we still managed to reach mama's house at 8.30 =D

her family members are so nice! 
her baba,mama and popo! 
kept asking me about the dishes they prepared, worrying if I couldn't used to it.
all the homecook dishes were so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 and it came with super big size one! haha


the next day, 
mr.Xian fetched us go gai gai~










 then back to mama's house to eat dinner! =D
look at the cat behind the kitchen @@
 and three of us wanted to fry egg LOL!
 and popo's checking beside heee =>
 Xian's
 mama's
 mine
 midnight snack! Xian bought us bueno and I bought myself hershey's =9
 and this notebook, for my 2012 diary. heee, it's super pretty inside!!



and the next day, uncle brought me to visit one famous temple there. =D

nohh, temple also got wifi liaw. omg
 and spotted one indian family visited there, so cute xD


 throw syiling and make a wish!

 SPOTTED A CUTE BABYYYYYYYYY *SCREAM*

 the famous centipede mount. =P heheee 
 whoopsss, wasn't ready!


 photo session with statue =D lai lai, have a drink =P

 haha ..mama vs the statue =P

mama had a try, for asdfghjkl times xD haha 


 my turn to try! for the first time =D
 Idk why was it so hard for me to touch the holy water!the water not smooth one when i kneel!
and mama made it so smoothly one. grrrrr

finallyyyyyyyy =P
lastly~ mama and I had sherbet there, uncle treated =DD

 i had alot of fun staying there.
thankiu mama and her family so much!
uncle aunty and popo. they were so nice to meeeeee =')))
miss them,
and it makes me miss my family more.
more more more more more more more and more
and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee






No comments:

Post a Comment