Friday, October 7

KMW Malaysia

all captured by my phone, so it's fxxing blurrrrrrrrrr!
it's okay I still wanna show =P
QI and I went to KOREAN MUSIC WAVE!
god dammit it ROCK ZONE A!!! thankssss alot to qi's cousie =')))


on the way to KTM, in howhow's car. exciteddddddd



q-ing up! hehehe




look at the queue for rock zone A! zomg! spot someone?? ;D


can't wait can't waitttt! when gonna starttttttt!

cam whoreeeeee =P


I AM READY KOREAN WAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

*screammmmmmmmmmm* FT ISLANDDDDDDDDDD
 HongKi 's voice so powerful! no difference with CD omg
 trust me, JongHoon is ffffking handsome! OMG I cant describe here!

omg this kid was damn hyper!! keep dancingggggg and splash water to us! OMG 
 here comes JaeJin and SeungHyun, they are all handsomeeeeeee! SeungHyun a lil shy =P
 next! TEEN TOP!

their live is sho gooddddddd
 especially their dance! *claps*
 and Neil! he's handsome with his ponytail! he got swag!!!
 only girls group! 4 MINUTE
 *mirror mirror* they all looks so pretty!!!! and friendly too =DDD
 and their legsss! omg so perfectttt TT
 nawwwwww, U-KISS!!!
 TT *cry* all pretty boysssssssss










 next was Park Jung Min!! his picha in my phone is pretty blur, so...
sorry sorry sorry! *in case park Jung min view my blog* 
hahahahaha =P was jokingggg



*chang chang* see who's next???? the eyessss
 SEUNG RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII *scream!!!!!!!*
 he's damn cute omg omg omg omg seriouslyyyyyyyyyy
 I miss him already TT 
 SeungRi : "I don't wanna have concert here, I wanna live here"
awwwww *meltssss*
 charismaaaaaaaaaaaa

 *drum rolls* GD AND TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg x 99999999999999999
 SWAG! look at them!!!! OMG TT
 GD looked like he's flyinggggggggggg HE'S DAMN HYPER OMG
TOP! coolest as usual! TT cryingg 
 arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they were so near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 knocking out xD
 OMG sexayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *not the girlssss*
 see?see?SEE?? we were damn nearrrrrrrrrrrrr TRUST ME! 
 They even beatbox a lil with the song 'the leaders'
and it's freaking COOL! I LOVE THEM TT 
 last song !! look at GD! awwwwwwwww
 TOP's sexy back! and buh byeeeee ='(((((
 I was like, FUCK NO
GD and TOP sang 3 songs! ONLY!
I was waiting for surprise. but... TT
never mind,
we still can cam whore LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment