Thursday, April 19

random photos from ma phone part 4

 this is not for sale! arhhh should have touch it! -MMU korea fair
 window shopping with mama =D
 went kimchi-haru with Jayson and Maggie
 miss Jajjangmian~!!! i wanna eat it again T_T
 muahahahaha xD

 Yvonne's luggages T_T i miss her

thanks mummy everytime tidy up for me =') 

went to melaka with Maggie, Nicky and Jayson. hah! and we went to zoo!

 LOL what am I doing
 whoops =X 

Maggie Wong Mei Qi , I don't get this.

me story telling =P

 *slurp* snowflakes =9
 me with baby Wexcy

had blood test again, hmmm daddy haven't go get the result!
 spot sab!
 flat space drawing =P

hee, Sab tied fishtail for me <3

my first try on Magnum choco-cappuccino (Y) awesome

Hokkaido capcake eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damn nice =9
 yummyyyyyy, so creamy inside!
 accompanied mama and sab to donate blood! =D it's mama first time!! 

 taddahhhhh! vegetarian dishes from us! =9
 heeeeeeeee =>
on the way to Batu Pahat with baba =D

white wantan mee in BP! sho nice =9



my all time favorite in hb3 =9

 eeeee, went Molten Lava with Yvonne again! yum yummmm I wanna try all the Funnel cakes and Churros! ='9 I SWEAR

 Brandon's work ngahahaa xD looks like dragon eh?
 met mei mei again =') at uncle's funeral =(
 cousie Joey

heeeee baby teng teng =D

<3 my babies

baba looked like Hippo! xD

re-watched Spirited Away =')

mama and me in Business class =D 

my favorite Chocolate-Strawberry milktea! =9 and mama's carrot milk!

 night market <3
 sleepy Wexcy 
hehe took photos with April <3

see what I found! someone did manicure for April! eeeeeeeeee sho cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =') 
 lastly, with ZhongZai! he rejected my kiss! NOOOOooooooo~! 

2 comments:

  1. zhong zaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii T_t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not miss those hostel rooms at all. :-\

    ReplyDelete